Get Back to Enjoying the Sounds of Life
At The Advanced Hearing Center, we understand that hearing loss affects every area of your life. That's why we strive to offer comprehensive hearing care and hearing loss rehabilitation in the Floral Park, NY, area. Our approach includes more than just providing hearing aids; we take the time to get to know your hearing difficulties and perform a multitude of testing to ensure we're meeting all your hearing needs so you can get back to enjoying the sounds of life.
Ways Hearing Loss Can Affect Your Life
When we think of hearing loss, we typically think of not being able to hear sounds at a normal volume. However, hearing loss is much more than that. Hearing loss can have multiple negative effects on your life. Our team is experienced in all areas of hearing loss rehabilitation and can help you if you're experiencing any of the following:
- Mental fatigue after speaking with someone
- Feelings of anxiety, stress, embarrassment, or depression
- Avoidance of social gatherings
- Reduced interaction with friends or family
- Decreased job performance
- Impaired memory or forgetfulness
5 Keys Communication Program
Part of offering comprehensive hearing care includes providing proper education so you're fully informed about your hearing difficulties and ways to improve your communication skills. Using the 5 Keys Communication Program, we educate and empower people affected by hearing loss by providing comprehensive communication strategies that are easy to incorporate into your daily life.
The 5 Keys to Communication Success
The Program Includes
- A handbook that includes educational information, tips & strategies
- Activities to help you apply what you have learned
- Weekly email communication to reinforce the new skills you've learned & to ensure you're actively engaged in the aural rehab process
The 5 Keys Communication Program has enhanced the lives of many people affected by hearing loss. We look forward to discussing its benefits with you at your free screening.