Dr. Amy Sapodin
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology
- NY State Audiology License
- NY State Hearing Aid Dispensing License
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
- American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- American Tinnitus Association
- Doctorate Degree in Audiology, June 2002 - Arizona School of Health Sciences - Mesa, AZ
- Master’s Degree in Audiology, June 1990 - Queens College, City University of New York - Flushing, NY
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Disorders and Sciences, June 1988 - State University of New York at Buffalo - Buffalo, NY
- 2019-2020 Academy Scholar - American Academy of Audiology
Additional training includes: New Rochelle Medical Center, ENT offices, private practices, clinic settings, and 30+ hours of continuing education every three years.
Additional professional experience includes: Supervisor of Audiology Department of New Rochelle Medical Center, Managing Audiologist of Hearing Aid Facility, Primary Audiologist at ENT facility, and a Private Practice Audiologist.
Meet Dr. Amy Sapodin - Schedule Your Appointment Today
To experience our 5-star-rated hearing care, schedule your Hearing Screening today by calling (718) 352-0548 to reach our Queens/North Shore Towers location, (212) 734-8900 to reach our Manhattan locations, or (718) 858-6734 to reach our Brooklyn location. You may also use our convenient online form. Your appointment includes the following:
- Explanation of Our Process
- Screening Based on Your Needs
- Review Your Results
- Cognitive Screening
- Free Copy of, Stop Hiding In Isolation
During your appointment, we will take the time to explain our treatment process and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to helping you enjoy the sounds of the world around you again!