Dr. Amy Sapodin
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology
- NY State Audiology License
- NY State Hearing Aid Dispensing License
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
- American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- American Tinnitus Association
- Doctorate Degree in Audiology, June 2002 - Arizona School of Health Sciences - Mesa, AZ
- Master’s Degree in Audiology, June 1990 - Queens College, City University of New York - Flushing, NY
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Disorders and Sciences, June 1988 - State University of New York at Buffalo - Buffalo, NY
- 2019-2020 Academy Scholar - American Academy of Audiology
Additional training includes: New Rochelle Medical Center, ENT offices, private practices, clinic settings, and 30+ hours of continuing education every three years.
Additional professional experience includes: Supervisor of Audiology Department of New Rochelle Medical Center, Managing Audiologist of Hearing Aid Facility, Primary Audiologist at ENT facility, and a Private Practice Audiologist.