Your Health & Safety
Our Team Is Here for You
At The Advanced Hearing Center, your health is our top priority. As we’re all adjusting to a new normal, we’ve been working on ways to offer our high-quality hearing care with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our office, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
We are taking all precautions according to the CDC to prevent the spread of Covid-19. When you come in for your appointment, you will notice the following procedures:
- Our staff & patients always wear masks
- Exam rooms are cleaned after every appointment
- We ask staff and patients not to come in if have any Covid red flags
- All staff members are fully vaccinated
- When the infection rate goes up, we prescreen patients with basic health questions when confirming appointments & take temperatures when patients come into the office
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. If you have any questions, please contact any of our friendly hearing centers. We look forward to seeing you soon!