Dr. Sara Bozsik
As a native New Yorker, I am passionate about providing quality hearing healthcare to the surrounding community. I strive to ensure that individual priorities are met while maximizing health benefits and quality of life for every patient.
- Doctorate of Audiology - University of Connecticut - May, 2017
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Disorders and Sciences - University of Rhode Island - May, 2013
- Licensed Audiologist & Hearing Aid Dispenser in New York
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from The American Speech-Language & Hearing Association
Through experiences in a broad range of clinical rotations in hospital and ENT settings, I developed a comprehensive skill set in the diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss.
Meet Dr. Sara Bozik - Schedule Your Appointment Today
To experience our 5-star-rated hearing care, schedule your Hearing Screening today by calling (718) 352-0548 to reach our Queens/North Shore Towers location, (212) 734-8900 to reach our Manhattan locations, or (718) 858-6734 to reach our Brooklyn location. You may also use our convenient online form. Your appointment includes the following:
- Explanation of Our Process
- Screening Based on Your Needs
- Review Your Results
- Cognitive Screening
- Free Copy of, Stop Hiding In Isolation
During your appointment, we will take the time to explain our treatment process and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to helping you enjoy the sounds of the world around you again!