Hearing Loss Rehabilitation
Take Back Control of Your Life With The Advanced Hearing Center
Hearing loss can be exhausting. If you are one of the many Americans who struggle with hearing loss, then you likely already know how much effort it takes to listen. When you visit our hearing centers, we do far more than fit you with a hearing aid; we strive to provide you with full hearing loss rehabilitation in New York, Brooklyn, and Queens, NY, so you can continue to feel rested as you enjoy the sounds of the world around you.
Do You Struggle With These Effects of Hearing Loss?
The most obvious negative effect of hearing loss is the difficulty you have hearing sounds at their typical volume. However, there are numerous other negative impacts that hearing loss can cause. If you struggle with any of the following, our experienced and compassionate audiologists may be able to help you take back control of your life:
- Mental fatigue after speaking with someone
- Feelings of anxiety, stress, embarrassment, or depression
- Avoidance of social gatherings
- Reduced interaction with friends or family
- Decreased job performance
- Impaired memory or forgetfulness
5 Keys Communication Program
We are proud to offer the 5 Keys Communication Program. This is a program designed to educate and empower people affected by hearing loss. You will learn comprehensive communication strategies using methods that can be easily incorporated into your daily life.
The 5 Keys to Communication Success
The Program Includes
- A handbook that includes educational information, tips & strategies
- Activities to help you apply what you have learned
- Weekly email communication to reinforce the new skills you've learned & to ensure you're actively engaged in the aural rehab process
The 5 Keys Communication Program has proven to be successful for numerous patients. We look forward to discussing its benefits with you at your free screening.
Learn More About Hearing Loss Rehabilitation in New York, Brooklyn & Queens, NY
To experience our 5-star-rated hearing care, schedule your Hearing Screening today by calling (718) 352-0548 to reach our Queens/North Shore Towers location, (212) 734-8900 to reach our Manhattan locations, or (718) 858-6734 to reach our Brooklyn location. You may also use our convenient online form. Your appointment includes the following:
- Explanation of Our Process
- Screening Based on Your Needs
- Review Your Results
- Cognitive Screening
- Free Copy of, Stop Hiding In Isolation
During your appointment, we will take the time to explain our treatment process and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to helping you enjoy the sounds of the world around you again!