Dr. Alison Hoffmann
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology
- NY State Audiology License
- NY State Hearing Aid Dispensing License
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
- American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Doctorate of Audiology, Arizona School of Health Sciences, June 2002
- Master’s Degree in Audiology, Hofstra University, June 1993
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Disorders and Sciences, Queens College, June 1991
Additional training includes: Long Island Jewish Medical Center, medical offices, schools, private practices, and 30+ hours of continuing education every three years.
Additional professional experience includes: Adjunct staff member of CUNY Graduate Center, Molloy College, St. Joseph’s College, various medical offices, hospitals, and private practices.
Meet Dr. Alison Hoffmann - Schedule Your Appointment Today
To experience our 5-star-rated hearing care, schedule your Hearing Screening today by calling (718) 352-0548 to reach our Queens/North Shore Towers location, (212) 734-8900 to reach our Manhattan locations, or (718) 858-6734 to reach our Brooklyn location. You may also use our convenient online form. Your appointment includes the following:
- Explanation of Our Process
- Screening Based on Your Needs
- Review Your Results
- Cognitive Screening
- Free Copy of, Stop Hiding In Isolation
During your appointment, we will take the time to explain our treatment process and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to helping you enjoy the sounds of the world around you again!