Dr. Leigh Ann Randon
Formerly Dr. Leigh Ann Sauerbier, I am committed to bringing the highest level of knowledge, compassion, and hearing care to the people of Brooklyn. My mission is to shatter preconceived notions about hearing aids and expand the fact that hearing care is health care.
- Doctorate of Audiology - The Long Island Au.D. Consortium - 2014
- Bachelor of Arts Degree (majoring in Speech and Hearing Sciences and minoring in Disability Studies) - Hofstra University - 2010
Professional Affiliations & Certifications
- Certification of Clinical Competence (CCC-A) - The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Fellow of The American Academy of Audiology
- Member of The American Tinnitus Association
Meet Dr. Leigh Ann Randon - Schedule Your Appointment Today
To experience our 5-star-rated hearing care, schedule your Hearing Screening today by calling (718) 352-0548 to reach our Queens/North Shore Towers location, (212) 734-8900 to reach our Manhattan locations, or (718) 858-6734 to reach our Brooklyn location. You may also use our convenient online form. Your appointment includes the following:
- Explanation of Our Process
- Screening Based on Your Needs
- Review Your Results
- Cognitive Screening
- Free Copy of, Stop Hiding In Isolation
During your appointment, we will take the time to explain our treatment process and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to helping you enjoy the sounds of the world around you again!